How We Can Help
Given our prior hands-on experience, we can contribute more than just capital to help companies grow and we can tap our robust network when appropriate. Specifically, we can contribute by:
- Creating strategic plans to drive value creation
- Finding, recruiting and incentivizing top-tier management talent (as appropriate)
- Developing research and analytics, including industry, customer and consumer insights
- Accelerating channel and distribution expansion
- Innovating (new products, line extensions, packaging improvements, etc.)
- Driving manufacturing and supply chain investment and efficiencies
- Reinvesting in marketing initiatives
- Expanding operations domestically and internationally
- Investing behind a platform through tuck-in acquisitions
We will only invest in industries that we know and companies that we understand, and broadly define our target sectors as consumer-facing, manufacturing and services businesses.
Sub-sectors of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Care
- Private Label
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Consumer Services
Key Company Attributes
We seek to invest in companies that generate up to $25 million of EBITDA, but are able to pursue larger opportunities with several like-minded co-investors. Given our focus on profitability, we generally do not invest in start-ups. We are comfortable with distressed opportunities so long as there is a stable business model underlying current balance sheet issues.
Investment Size & Structure
We are highly flexible in terms of investment size and structure (e.g., common equity, preferred equity, junior debt).